Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bluetooth is now built in watches


There are two accessories that most people have and those two accessories have one common function. These two accessories are: the watch, and the cell phone. Both can show you the time and both are necessary to wear, I think. 

However, there are some watches that have the cell phones built in, but my opinion about them is not that good. They do not have as many functions and as much memory.

On the other hand, if you do not wear any watch and you want to know what time it is you have to take your cell phone out of your pocket. It is annoying dragging your cell phone in and out all the day long any time you need to know the time. The Fossil and Sony Ericsson companies have decided to combine these two accessories and make them work together. 

They have created this new gadget watch that has the Bluetooth technology built in. Having this watch you will not need to take your phone out of your pocket at all. Why? It is because of some features that this watch has.

The MBW-100 gadget watch has a small LCD display and is Bluetooth enabled it has functions like Caller ID which will help you know who is calling you without taking your cell phone out. Besides, it will notify you if you get a SMS message. 

If you also have a Bluetooth hands free accessory you will not need to take your cell phone out of your pocket at all because you have everything you need on your watch and Bluetooth hands free. I think that this is a very good plus. 

This watch has another feature that might be very useful for people who like listening to the music. It can control the multimedia on your cell phone. This gadget watch has some buttons for multimedia control and you can use it as a remote control. 

Now the disadvantages: One of the biggest disadvantages that this watch works only with Sony Ericsson phones. Besides it works not with all of them but the most sophisticated ones. The other thing is that I am not sure about the battery because having the Bluetooth on all the time needs a lot of energy and I am not sure if you can charge the battery of this watch. Well, you can of course buy a rechargeable one and charge it every day. 

Generally, I think that this is a very useful gadget especially for a businessmen because they do not have time to waste. This gadget helped me too: Once I was driving my car in the downtown and did not want to talk with my wife. So whenever somebody called I had to look who is calling. Fortunately I did not have to look at my cell phone every time because it was in my pocket. All I was doing is that I was looking at my watch. So it saved me from a car crash or something like that. If you are a really modern guy I think that you should buy a watch like this. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP