Monday, June 1, 2009

Is it a keyboard or a bag?


I have a Palm PC and as you all know the keyboard that those things have is very small. Besides, it is very hard to hit the right button because they are too small. This is why it is kind of difficult to work with those gadgets. How about those who have, smart phones and other PDA's? How can you type fast and easy without the huge PC keyboard?

I have solved this problem for myself. I got a cool Carrypad Elekson Keyboard. It is some kind of elastic keyboard gadget and it works using Bluetooth technology. This way you can connect it to any Bluetooth enabled device and type easy and fast. Isn't that what you have been waiting for? 

The main advantage of this keyboard is that it is made in the shape of a pocket or some carrying bag. So you can put your gadgets there and carry them around. So it looks just like a pocket for some gadgets and it has the function of the keyboard. You do not have to buy an additional pocket for your gadgets and you do not have to buy any keyboards for them. 

You get an elastic keyboard, pocket for carrying gadgets and it is all wire-less. I think that it is a very good deal because it is much more comfortable to use a real size keyboard when typing. Besides, you do not have to carry it with you apart from other gadgets. You can put them into the "keyboard". I use it all the time and it works with all of my gadgets so it helps me a lot.

The only thing that frustrates me is that you have to recharge the batteries all the time. However, I am able to charge them every night so there is no problem with that. 

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP